September is National Self-Improvement Month, and there is no better time to mark the occasion than by addressing your gum recession. At Dr. Chris Stevens, Family Cosmetic Dentistry, we specialize in the most current cosmetic procedures in the industry—procedures such as the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique, a non-invasive, modern alternative to gum surgery.
Am I Eligible for the Procedure?
Most patients with receding gums that are characterized as moderate to severe are good candidates for the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. The best way to determine if the procedure is a viable option for you is to schedule a new-patient—or existing patient—consultation with Dr. Stevens. After a thorough examination, he will outline your treatment goals and periodontal plan to proactively move forward.
What are the Benefits of the Procedure?
If left untreated, gum recession can lead to periodontal disease and even more severe health issues. The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique is an efficient and highly effective option to correct the problem. The following benefits are associated with this procedure:
- Minimal invasiveness, which translates to faster healing and a quick recovery time
- Existing gum tissue is used to cover the recessive areas of the teeth, without making incisions or cutting
- The procedure is fast, and typically takes 1 to 2 hours to complete
- Multiple teeth are able to be treated during a single procedure
- The results are almost always immediate—you will enjoy a more attractive gum line instantly
How Do I Get the Process of Scheduling the Procedure STarted?
To begin the road of healing your receding gums in Sun Prairie, WI, the first step is to give our office a call at 866-901-7009 to set up a consultation and exam with Dr. Stevens. Or, fill out an online patient appointment request, and we will get back to you within 24 hours or less. After the initial appointment, we are typically able to schedule most of our patients for the procedure within several weeks. Do not delay your self-improvement any longer. Call us today!