Laser Dentistry in Sun Prairie, WI
What is Laser Dentistry?
Dental lasers use special highly focused beams of light to perform procedures on the soft tissue in and around your mouth. Dr. Chris Stevens and Dr. Dan Stevens have been specifically trained to use these lasers to perform dental procedures to make these procedures more comfortable for the patient.
What are the Advantages of Laser Dentistry
Advantages of laser dentistry include the following:
- Laser dentistry may be performed without anesthetic
- Gum disease can be treated more efficiently and effectively
- Post-operative discomfort can be reduced
- Less pain and rapid healing for many procedures
Is Laser Dentistry Safe?
Laser dentistry is extremely safe and has been approved by the American Dental Association for many dental procedures.
Is Laser Dentistry For Me?
If you’re worried about the health of your mouth and gums, contact Dr. Stevens, laser treatment professional, today for a personalized consultation. Dr. Stevens will discuss a full set of options with you, and help you make the decision to invest in your most valuable asset — your smile.
Laser Procedures We Offer Include:
- iTero™ for Digital Impressions
- CO2 Deka Laser for soft tissue procedures