Laser Dentistry in Sun Prairie, WI
Why We USe Laser For Cosmetic Dentistry and Gum Disease in Sun Priarie, WI
Approved by the American Dental Association and cleared by the Food and Drug Administration, laser is fast becoming the instrument of choice among leading dentists. Dr. Stevens uses the revolutionary DEKA laser for cosmetic dentistry and other treatment protocols involving soft tissue, including implant dentistry and gum disease treatment. Strong medical research and thousands of successful outcomes show that the DEKA laser works like no other conventional instrument can. Our patients love laser cosmetic dentistry and gum disease treatment because it provides for an easier, minimally invasive dental experience with minimal pain, bleeding, and recovery time. Plus, the results are impressive!
Why Laser Technology?
- Greater efficiency
- Less surgical time
- Less risk of infection
- Minimal pain, inflammation, and bleeding
- No scalpels or stitches
- No strong anesthetic required
- Faster recovery time
- More predictable outcomes
- Lasting therapeutic results
How Dr. Stevens Uses the Deka Laser
Laser technology is here to stay and more and more patients are seeking out qualified, reputable dentists such as Dr. Chris Stevens and Dr. Dan Stevens. They are using this laser to provide up to date and minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry and other dental procedures. Traditional treatment methods may still work but laser cosmetic dentistry in Sun Prairie, WI can often be more effective.
- Improve a vast variety of smile enhancing techniques and restoration procedures
- Shorten and improve the way implant surgery is accomplished
- Provide much more comfortable treatment for gum disease
- Treat and remove oral growths and lesions
- Treat cold sores and mouth ulcers
- Provide an easier way to perform oral biopsies